Intertextual Connections


Seated Press

I swear Tuesday must be Monday for me because it seems like I am repeating yesterday entirely. It was another filled day in the boardroom with an extremely cold a/c. I am barely sitting down to do enough operational work. There has been so much beef behind presentations and managing trends at the moment. Very interesting stuff I must say.

I am trying to clear some work now before rushing off for Comedy Court tonight. Check them out at http://www.comedycourt.com.my/. I am certain that I'll be laughing my head off very much and I am so looking forward to such a break. I will always remember Executive Spa as my all time favorite stage comedy after Atomic Jaya. I'm glad I have it on DVD.


edit: Alan & Indi did not disappoint at all! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it was a blast seeing them perform. My hats off to their characterization of malaysian icons of different stature, our local delights and crafting witty political innuendos that just tickle me forever. Yes, my faith of this country has clearly been comically punched tonight, and I nod in affirmation. Malaysia Boleh! :p I really miss the stage and acting.

0 Responses to “Seated Press”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.